Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended

Hello there, I have just purchased a new laptop with windows 10. I have access to two HP Officejet printers, the 7500 model and the 7510 in two different office locations.

I need to print multiple documents but for some reason the print queue cannot handle it and stops everytime and knocks the printer offline. I troubleshoot and it fixes it for the next document and then I have to troubleshoot again and again and again. This is the same with my sons laptop too.

I never had this problem with my windows 8 Laptop, it switched between the two nicely and could handle multiple jobs in the queue

it is rather frustrating to say the least, please help, this is taking me a very long time and I am slowly losing patience

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi @amandathompson,

I understand that you will try the steps and get back to us.

Please follow the steps and let us know the results. I also appreciate your time and patience.

You have a good day ahead.

Rainbow23 - HP Support.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
HP Recommended

Hi @amandathompson,

Welcome to HP Forums, this is a great place to get support, find answers and tips.

Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you.

I understand that you are unable to print multiple documents on your HP OfficeJet 7510 Wide Format All-in-One Printer from a Windows 10 laptop.

This issue could occur if the firmware is not updated.

Let's go through a few steps to troubleshoot this issue.

And here's the step by step guide for you in the link to update the firmware: Firmware Update

Let me know how this works.

Rainbow23 - HP Support.
HP Recommended

Hello there, thank you for your reply. I have downloaded and run it but it won't find the printer when it searches. Again, the printer is showing as 'offline' so I am guessing that is why. Do I have to be connected via a cable for this?

HP Recommended

Hi @amandathompson,

Thank you for your reply, I'll be more than glad to help you.

I understand that the printer shows as offline and you wanted to know if you need to connect a USB cable.

Yes, you need to connect a USB cable from the printer to the computer and then update the firmware.

Let me know if this works.

Rainbow23 - HP Support.
HP Recommended

I'm afraid that didn't work, now it won't print at all, showing as offline and I cannot get it back online

HP Recommended

Hi @ amandathompson,

Thank you for your reply, I'll be more than glad to help you.

I understand that the issue still persists and also the printer is offline.

Please follow the link: Printer is Offline (Windows)

Let me know if this works.

Rainbow23 - HP Support.
HP Recommended

Bizarrely I am just downloading that after viewing the hlpe/support part of the website, I will let you know

HP Recommended

Hi @amandathompson,

I understand that you will try the steps and get back to us.

Please follow the steps and let us know the results. I also appreciate your time and patience.

Rainbow23 - HP Support.
HP Recommended

Good morning, I am happy to report that (so far) it is now working, many thanks for your help. If i have any future problems I will indeed be back to seek help. Kindest regards

Amanda

HP Recommended

Hi! @amandathompson, I am the MrRobot. It looks like you were interacting with @Rainbow23, but he is out of the office today so I'll take over from here

I am happy to hear that your issue got resolved.

If you have any queries in future related to any HP products, you can always reach out to us.

We will try our best to help you out.

Take care,            

Have a great day! 🙂

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.