12-27-2019 09:16 AM
I am trying to print wirelessly from my hp 127 fw printer and it intermittently prints but most of the times the blue wireless light on the home screen keeps flashing and my wireless print command does not go through.
12-30-2019 08:54 AM
@divij9, Welcome to HP Support Community!
To assist you better, I'd like to know the following-
1) Is your router dual-band enabled i.e., both 2.4GHz and 5GHz?
2) What is the distance between the router and the printer?
3) What is the make and model of your router?
Meanwhile, Update the printer firmware
Download available firmware updates from the HP website
With the printer on and connected to the computer, go to HP Customer Support - Software and Driver Downloads, and then identify your printer. Look for and install any available firmware updates. For more information, go to Updating or Upgrading Printer Firmware.
Restart the devices
- Turn the printer off, and then wait 10 seconds.
- Disconnect the printer power cord from the printer.
- Turn off the computer or the device you are trying to print from.
- Connect the printer power cord to the printer, and then turn on the printer.
- Disconnect the power cord from your wireless router, and then wait 10 seconds.
- Reconnect the power cord to the router. Wait until Internet service is restored. Internet service is interrupted while the router is off.
- Turn on the computer.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee