Post new question
Message 1 of 2 (89 Views)

Wireless set-up p1102w with mac OS X 10.10

[ Edited ]

Worked until I hit reset printer and click on plus. Lost my printer? Screen says no printers available. HELP. JMAC42

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 2 (55 Views)

Re: Wireless set-up p1102w with mac OS X 10.10

Welcome to HP Forums, 

This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips, 

Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you out Smiley Happy 

As I understand you need help with the wireless setup on your printer,

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, however, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details: 

Have you followed all the steps mentioned on the original post?

Since it didn't work after you clicked on the plus, have you attempted to install drivers with Apple Software Update?

While you respond to that, here's what you need to do:

Go to Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update. This method includes the HP print driver. Depending on your printer, the download might also include HP Utility, scanning software, or the HP fax driver.

How do I install drivers with HP Easy Start?

HP Easy Start is a guided driver installation and printer setup option for Mac on the HP Software and Downloads page. Depending on your printer, a full feature driver download that includes a guided installation might also be available as an option.

1. Turn on the printer.

2. If your printer is connected to the computer with a USB cable, disconnect the cable from the computer.

3. Go to HP Customer Support - Software and Driver Downloads.

4. If prompted, select a method to identify your printer model, then follow the on-screen instructions to go to the downloads page.

5. Click Download next to HP Easy Start or next to the full feature driver, depending on the option that displays.

(By the end of this article all the issues should be resolved)

If the issue persists, try the steps mentioned on this link to complete the wireless setup: Click here

Keep me posted,

If the information I've provided was helpful, 

give us some reinforcement by clicking the solution and kudos buttons, 

that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Good Luck.

I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation