Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended

HP Easy scan gives black scan sreen,!!!! (see version on picture)HP Easy scan gives black scan sreen,!!!! (see version on picture)

HP Recommended

As can be seen the picture is back. Latest version Easy Scan and new MacOS 10.15 

HP Recommended

I have an HP office jet 8702.. Please assist. 

Thank you.

HP Recommended

Thanks for your explanation. How can we get notice that this issue is resolved so that new drivers (or whatever is the solution) can be downloaded?

HP Recommended

I have an HP Easy Scan which is unable to complete a scan since I upgraded to Catalina (including the update that got pushed to me yesterday).

On the flatbed, the scanner will complete a pass and I get an error message that the scanner cannot create an Overview.  On the top feeder, the first page loads and gets scanned but the application will not move past "preparing to scan".

I have downloaded and installed the current driver as of Oct 17.   This is a newer driver (I checked earlier this month) but the problem was not resolved.

This is an HP, not a Mac issue.  Apple was been warning developers and users about this upgrade (where the last of the legacy 32-bit OS code is deprecated) for a couple of years.  Given HP's user base, there's no reason to be caught unprepared.

Please let us know a timetable for resolution of this issue.

HP Recommended

I have exactly the same problem/ My printer is a HP Officejet Pro X576dw. When I started Easy Scan 2 problems found:

1- Scanner found, Scan started, nothing in the charger, I used a flat test paper on the screen, then message from Easy Scan that the charger was empty.

2- After done n° 1 I did put paper in the charger then Easy Scan stays in "Preparing scan..." and the printer is hang. I did have to reboot the printer...

Any clue ?

Thanks 

JP

HP Recommended

with hp 8600 lasejet pro niether app works

HP Recommended

colour laser jet pro mfp m477fdw

HP Recommended

When will HP resolve this issue???  We are having to send important docs via FED EX instead of simply scanning,

this is ridiculous.  We scan often and now we can't.  HELP!!!!

HP Recommended

I'm pretty clueless when it comes to this but I was able to go to applications, press HP Scan and it scanned fine.  But still not working on my Mac keep getting an error.    Thought I'd share that.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.