Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Hello all and thank you @Blxinoz for your request,

The development of the HP Easy Scan is still in progress.

When the HP Easy Scan will be updated, you'll get a notification or an e-mail from HP.

Don't hesitate to ask us if you need us.

Regards,

I'm not an HP employee. Did this message answer your question? Include it below as an Accept As Solution! Did you find this message useful?  Click on the thumbs up set to give a Compliment! Follow us on Facebook Assistance customers HP.

HP Recommended

2 months ago and HP Team still working...

And we have the same old problem. How long?

HP Recommended

Is this being worked on?  using the flatbed for all of my scanning is NOT an option. 

HP Recommended

I have a HP Color LaserJet MFP M277dw and HP Easy Scan and have the same problem. How do we get on the email list so we know when the problem is fixed.   Thats MTFred

HP Recommended

@MTFred, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

There is no Email list as such. HP will release an article and push notification on the HP Support site once the updated HP Easy Scan is available.

For more info on this issue, refer to this document.

Let me know how this goes.

If you feel my post solved your issue, please click “Accept as Solution”, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Is there an estimate of when this will be resolved?  I am going to return the product if it's not taken care of, need to know whether to go ahead with that or wait.  Thanks!

HP Recommended

@H_F15

Apologies for the inconvenience. As of now, we do not have any estimated date as to when the updated version of HP Easy Scan will be released. HP will release an article or push notification on the HP Support site once that it is available.

Keep me posted for any other assistance.

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

My Photosmart 7510 is not working with HP Easy Scan on my IMAC after the operating system upgrade to Catalina 10.15.1. The application hangs once I choose the scan icon at the top of the screen. It seems that the application cannot find the printer on the network. I was looking for another app that I could possibly use until Easy Scan is modified to handle Catalina 10.15.1 which will allow multiple scans into the same file. Any assistance would be appreciated. 

HP Recommended

Others in this chat room have suggested the HP Smart App and I found that this worked. However, others have pointed out that the Smart App doesn't produce a searchable PDF document so it's not offering full functionality. I haven't checked this out for myself, and in the meantime the Smart App is working, but if you read through this string you'll see that HP doesn't yet have an ETA for making Easy Scan compatible with the Mac OS upgrade to Catalina.

HP Recommended

@Nuzz, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

HP Easy Scan is currently not fully compatible with macOS Catalina. We're actively working to restore complete functionality. You may use Apple Image Capture to scan multiple documents and save them as one file. Kindly refer to the steps mentioned in this document.

Keep me posted for any other assistance.

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.