Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Hp 126A Imaging Drum

Hi

This is i want to know how many prints (page yield) can get from HP laserjet 126A Introductory Imaging Drum?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi @sabry123,

Thanks for getting back to me.

I was not able to come across any information about introductory toner cartridge yields for these cartridges.

There is a possibility that the printer could come with the regular replacement cartridges installed. If the cartridge labels do not indicate that the cartridges are "Introductory Cartridges" then they would be regular replacement cartridges with the full amount of toner. If the cartridge is an"Introductory Cartridge" it will say "Introductory Cartridge" on the cartridge label and he amount of toner could be a fair bit less that the replacement cartridges.

I did find some documentation for other HP LaserJet Printers and found that introductory cartridges contain about 45%-50% the amount of toner that is supplied with the replacement cartridges. If the replacement black is estimated to yield 1200 pages an 'Introductory Cartridge" should yield somewhere between 500-600 pages.

The HP 126A LaserJet Imaging Drum has a black and white page yield of 14.000 pages, and a color yield of 7000 pages.

If this helps you to reach a solution please click the "Accept as Solution", and the "thumbs up" buttons down below in this message. 🙂

Thanks!

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom to say “Thanks” for helping.

rb011
I work on behalf of HP

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi @sabry123,

Thanks for reaching out to the HP Support Forums with your inquiry.

I understand that you are looking for page yields for an HP laserjet 126A Introductory Imaging Drum. I would like to help with that.

Below are the page yields for the HP 126A Original LaserJet Toner Cartridges.

Here is a support document that gets into some detail about page yields - LaserJet Toner Cartridge Page Yield.

Some HP printers include an "introductory cartridge" in the printer box, which may print less than HP replacement cartridges. HP's printer packaging will indicate whether introductory cartridges are included with the printer.

What printer Model do you have? Did the packaging indicate that the toner cartridges were introductory cartridges?

Please let me know if this resolves the issue, or if you require further assistance.

In fact, if this helps you to reach a solution please click the "Accept as Solution", and the "thumbs up" buttons down below in this message. 🙂

Thanks!

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

rb011
I work on behalf of HP

HP Recommended

hi

Thanks For your kind repy .obviously i sold a hp 1025 printer to my customerlong time ago now he wants to replace the drum(126A) in that case i want clarify him duty cycle of 126A drum between replacement one and Introductory one .

Please clarify the page yield of Both introdutoty and replacement of HP 126A Drum.And clarify me life of 126A drum in terms of toner sets.

Thanks

HP Recommended

Hi @sabry123,

Thanks for getting back to me.

I was not able to come across any information about introductory toner cartridge yields for these cartridges.

There is a possibility that the printer could come with the regular replacement cartridges installed. If the cartridge labels do not indicate that the cartridges are "Introductory Cartridges" then they would be regular replacement cartridges with the full amount of toner. If the cartridge is an"Introductory Cartridge" it will say "Introductory Cartridge" on the cartridge label and he amount of toner could be a fair bit less that the replacement cartridges.

I did find some documentation for other HP LaserJet Printers and found that introductory cartridges contain about 45%-50% the amount of toner that is supplied with the replacement cartridges. If the replacement black is estimated to yield 1200 pages an 'Introductory Cartridge" should yield somewhere between 500-600 pages.

The HP 126A LaserJet Imaging Drum has a black and white page yield of 14.000 pages, and a color yield of 7000 pages.

If this helps you to reach a solution please click the "Accept as Solution", and the "thumbs up" buttons down below in this message. 🙂

Thanks!

rb011
I work on behalf of HP

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.