10-28-2017 05:28 PM
I cannot find a download for my HP Laser Jet 1020 for my mac mini, OS High Sierra Version 10.13
How do I get this printer to work with my Mac mini??
Solved! Go to Solution.
10-28-2017 09:38 PM
Officially the printer is not supported on any Mac OS version:
You may try the following workaround which should work for my experience:
- Power on the printer and connect the USB.
- Download and isntall teh following:
- Go to System Preferences > Printers & Scanners.
- Click the plus sign and select the shown 1020 printer.
- Within the Use drop-down menu click on Select Printer Software.
- Select the HP Laserjet 1022 printer and press Add.
Now try printing using the newly added print queue.
Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂