Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
laser jet pro MFP M130fw
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, I have had this printer for less than two months. when I turned on the print it said document load. I tried resetting the print jobs and it still show document loaded, I don't have any print job waiting on the computer. I did a hard reset and that didn't help either.

My second problem is the the ready 2 download fw corrupt , I tried to update the firmware and it wouldn't update. I don't know if the document loaded is related to the corrupt fw.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Most of the time document loaded is about to the ADF (top most of the M130fw) check to see there's a paper in there or the sensor is stuck.

As to the ready 2 download fw corrupt you'll have to re-send firmware or replace the formatter.

Check here.....

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/LaserJet-Printing/Problems-after-firmware-update-m15w/td-p/8019418

But if you only have had this printer for less than two months then you'd better have HP replaced it.

HP Recommended

hi, thanks for the reply. I fixed the document-loaded issue, as well as updating the firmware. however, the is a new problem

for whatever reason, it won't print from the pc on the eithernet network connection. I've tried printing from my phone and tablet and they both work through a wireless connection. I can't print on the wireless connection on my pc either. I tried out some diagnostic software from hp and it said that there was an issue with the software installed on the pc. I uninstalled the program software and reinstalled it and still the same. gonna have to wait for an update for the software.

HP Recommended

All as i know is that you can't use WiFi and  Ethernet network at the same time. But USB can.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.