Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

ero 59.fo cp3525n leser, how can resolve this.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

That is typically due to a sticking solenoid in the fuser drive assembly. I have repaired many of these over the past years by taking out the solenoid and modifying it so it doesn't stick anymore. Some folks like to replace the entire drive assembly or the solenoid itself, but unless you modify it so it doesn't ever stick again, it will fail again down the road. I scrape off the sticky/deteriorated foam pad and clean both pieces, then place a piece of good scotch tape on both pieces so that the metals don't touch each other directly (they will magnetize to each other it they touch) and trim so the tape doesn't hang off the edges. Don't lose the spring! Getting to the fuser drive assembly and/or the solenoid itself is quite difficult, so if you're not up to it, get someone who can.

Here's a link I found that shows some good pics of what it is: https://www.metrofuser.com/post/hp-color-laserjet-cp3525-cp4525-cm4540-59-f0-error-code

You can also do a google search like: repair fuser drive assembly cp3525

or

repair fuser drive assembly solenoid cp3525

and check out the different links and videos.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.