2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

event code 13.09.14

hp Color LaserJet Pro MFP M479fdw
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

MY COLOR LASER JET PRO MFP M479fwd shows an event code 13.09.14.  It says there is a

paper jam....but I have checked all places & can't find a jam.  can anyone help me?

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
Level 11
Level 11
3,503 3,489 345 730
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

event code 13.09.14

Troubleshooting shows this jam as occurring at the back door either due to a jam or a failed transfer belt or fuser. On this design model if the paper jams inside the fuser it can be almost impossible to see. Fuser is located at the top back of the printer. Unit should still be under warranty and I would engage HP rather than spend your own time trying to fix it.

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
0 Kudos
iamscreenname
1 1 0 1
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

event code 13.09.14

I had this same problem. Here's how I solved it: Unplug the printer. Carefully tip the printer onto its side. Open the paper drawer. You will likely see the jammed paper in the printer. Carefully pull it out. Done.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation