Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jmikula
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

how do I remove email addresses for scanning - HP Color LaserJet MFP M680 delete email address

HP Color LaserJet MFP M680
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

How do I remove or edit saved email addresses used for scanning documents with my HP Color LaserJet MFP M680 ?

1 REPLY 1
Level 11
Level 11
3,557 3,543 353 740
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

how do I remove email addresses for scanning - HP Color LaserJet MFP M680 delete email address

You need to use the embedded web server interface for the printer. Type the IP address of the printer into a browser on a printer connected to the same network as the printer and then locate the address book make correction/add/delete as required.

Depending on which firmware you are using, either Futuresmart 3 or Futuresmart 4 the directions are different. If you post back what firmware you are using I can provide more details.

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation