Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Pavillion and EPSON 2550
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi I have a new HP Pavillion an-0006na. I'm connecting to an Epson 2550 printer and it's printing in reverse order (ie first page first and last page last). I can't find where to change the order. Please help!

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi,

Please check with Epson for any help changing their printer driver settings, this forum deals and expertize with HP and Samsung printers, not with any other brands.

https://epson.com/Support/Printers/All-In-Ones/ET-Series/Epson-ET-2550/s/SPT_C11CE91201#questions

Cheers,

Shlomi

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
HP Recommended

The printer worked fine with my old ASUS, it’s only with the new HP that I’m getting this problem, so surely I need to change something on the laptop? Please help. I’m just an ordinary customer...  regretting buying HP right now!!!

HP Recommended

A such have nothing much with the computer, but with the printer driver configuration.

As your printer driver is provided by Epson, they should be able to assist configuring it correctly.

A such have nothing much to do with your computer hardware manufacturer, exactly as Microsoft would not be able to assist with any printer related issue for any other manufacturer's printer, Epson does know their driver capabilities, configuration options and available driver options for the different operating system versions.

You would need to change something in your laptop indeed, but any software configuration of Epson's software, they would be your address.

It is your printer manufacturer who you should contact, exactly as we would assist any HP printer issue, regardless of the computer manufacturer...

Shlomi

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.