Question

Highlighted
Honor Student
Message 1 of 6 (361 Views)
Accepted Solution

hp deskjet 3050a j611 series reset???

[ Edited ]
Product Name: hp deskjet 3050a j611 series
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

hp deskjet 3050a j611 series how to reset to factory settings

0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

Re: hp deskjet 3050a j611 series reset???

@stratus64

Welcome to the HP Forums, this is a great location to get assistance! I read your post and see that you want to reset your HP Deskjet 3050 printer. I would like to help you resolve this issue.

I am sending you a private message with the steps to reset the printer. Please check the mailbox icon at the top-right corner of this screen.

Please check your Private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile,

Next, to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it.

Please reply back on the public post as this Private message box is not monitored.

I hope this helps resolve this issue completely,

Cheers.

View solution in context
HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 6 (332 Views)

@stratus64

Welcome to the HP Forums, this is a great location to get assistance! I read your post and see that you want to reset your HP Deskjet 3050 printer. I would like to help you resolve this issue.

I am sending you a private message with the steps to reset the printer. Please check the mailbox icon at the top-right corner of this screen.

Please check your Private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile,

Next, to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it.

Please reply back on the public post as this Private message box is not monitored.

Cheers.

sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

Honor Student
Message 3 of 6 (293 Views)

Hello!This is an easy reset,and you need heavy!Because eprint is not working and when turning off MFG MODE.Thank you!

Honor Student
Message 4 of 6 (274 Views)

thank you!!!!all is well!!!!Smiley WinkSmiley Very Happy

Honor Student
Message 5 of 6 (257 Views)

can you send me the same message as well?

Thank you in advance

HP Support Agent
Message 6 of 6 (225 Views)

Hi @ET_Dortmund,

Thanks for engaging in HP support Forums! This is a wonderful location to converse with the community, get assistance and find tips! I understand you are having issues related to your HP DeskJet printer. Don't worry I'll do my best to help you with this.

I see that you want to reset your DeskJet 3050a printer to the factory settings.

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation