Locked topic

This topic has been locked due to inactivity for a long period of time. If you have a question, please create a new topic by clicking here.
Highlighted
stratus64 Honor Student
Honor Student
4 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

hp deskjet 3050a j611 series reset???

hp deskjet 3050a j611 series
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

hp deskjet 3050a j611 series how to reset to factory settings

5 REPLIES
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
12477 682 825
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

@stratus64

Welcome to the HP Forums, this is a great location to get assistance! I read your post and see that you want to reset your HP Deskjet 3050 printer. I would like to help you resolve this issue.

I am sending you a private message with the steps to reset the printer. Please check the mailbox icon at the top-right corner of this screen.

Please check your Private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile,

Next, to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it.

Please reply back on the public post as this Private message box is not monitored.

I hope this helps resolve this issue completely,

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

stratus64 Honor Student
Honor Student
4 0 0
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Hello!This is an easy reset,and you need heavy!Because eprint is not working and when turning off MFG MODE.Thank you!

0 Kudos
stratus64 Honor Student
Honor Student
4 0 0
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

thank you!!!!all is well!!!!

0 Kudos
ET_Dortmund Honor Student
Honor Student
3 0 0
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

can you send me the same message as well?

Thank you in advance

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
16812 1106 1797
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Hi @ET_Dortmund,

Thanks for engaging in HP support Forums! This is a wonderful location to converse with the community, get assistance and find tips! I understand you are having issues related to your HP DeskJet printer. Don't worry I'll do my best to help you with this.

I see that you want to reset your DeskJet 3050a printer to the factory settings.

I am sending you a private message with the steps to reset the printer. Please check the mailbox icon at the top-right corner of this screen.

Please check your Private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile,

Next, to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it.

Please reply back on the public post as this Private message box is not monitored.

I hope this helps resolve this issue completely,

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation