Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
hp laserjet p1102w
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

i have hp laserjet p1102w printer. it works well but i recently i tried to configure for  wireless network for that purpose i access the web services of my printer through ip address. 

Now the problem is here i set the wrong ip address (ipv4) in which at the end i write 255 yes.. and set ip configured by manual. and when i save changes the printer is now unavailable to access web services through this ip address as i set it to 255 at the end. i also attach the picture you can see the detail and network information.

I tried to reset my printer by doing power off the printer and holding down both wifi and X button for 15 sec after power on the printer but the it is not resetting even both the led blinks. the test page still not resetting the configuration and im unable to access the web services using this ip on a web browser, as i set it up invalid ip address. 

please help me how can i reset setting? what are the ways to do that other then buttons? hope you understand my problem looking forward for your response

IMG_20200813_001427_410~4.jpg

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi,

Please make sure you perform the steps correctly as following:

1. Turn the product off.
  2. Press and hold both the wireless and the cancel buttons, and then turn the product on.
  3. Keep holding the wireless and cancel buttons until all the lights blink in unison, only then release the buttons.

May you see any difference now?

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
HP Recommended

I exactly did it in the same manner. but it is not resetting. can you please tell me the other way to do that?

HP Recommended

Which all lights blink in unison...Only Orange and Yellow blinking together.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.