01-15-2020 04:07 PM
My Laserjet m118dw has factory settings to print on both sides of the paper. I cannot find a way to change that to single sided. I have wasted tons of paper, accidentally printing double sided. I have set up a second setting but have to go into setting every single time and select it! Help!
01-15-2020 05:28 PM - edited 01-15-2020 05:29 PM
Try the following solution:
- On the keyboard, press the Windows logo key and R simultaneously. The Run window opens.
- Type control printers and press Enter. The Devices and Printers window opens.
- Click the HP LaserJet Pro M118-M119 with the right mouse button on your printer, then click Printing preferences. The Printing preferences window opens.
- Click the Finishing tab, and then select the Print on both sides (manually) check box.
- Click on OK.
- Close all open windows and try printing.
I remain at your disposal in case of need.
Best regards, 😎
|I'm not an HP employee. Did this message answer your question? Include it below as an Accepted Solution! Did you find this message useful? Click on the thumbs up set to give a Compliment! Follow us on Facebook Assistance customers HP.|
HP Expert support community HP France.