Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Example: Paviimpresora laser jet pro m 28 a

Hola, cuando imprimo en la ventana dque sale cuando vas a imprimir, nº de copias, da igual 1 que 3, ella sigue haciendo

puede se haya desconfigurado algo, ni idea, ayuda please

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@xavi453

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To insure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English. The following links are here to assist you if you prefer to post in the following Language Community.

Spanish: HP Comunidad
Portuguese: HP Comunidade
Chinese: HP 社区

Thank you for your understanding.

I work on behalf of HP

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@xavi453

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To insure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English. The following links are here to assist you if you prefer to post in the following Language Community.

Spanish: HP Comunidad
Portuguese: HP Comunidade
Chinese: HP 社区

Thank you for your understanding.

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

Ola maestro, todo solucionado, ha sido un fallo mio de novato,, print scaner doctor ayudo mucho, tambien descarge el firmware e instale, no hacia falta, todo funciona perfectamente,

casi me vuelvo loco porque no imprimia las letras, mi colega de la tienda de informatica me ha dicho que pruebe en otro documento, y vaya, FUNCINA, no sabia que habian documentos que no puedo imprimir, he idi al estanco y con esa impresora si, claro, ni parecida., muchas gracias hombre, se puede zanjar el asunto.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.