cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
Level 1
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

label stuck to drum

HP Recommended
HPLaserJetProMFP M130fw
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

HPLaserJetProMFP M130fw a label stuck to drum when i removed and cleaned the print quality has marks. I have cleaned and removed all adhesive but still quality is bad.  Any ideas?

4 REPLIES 4
Level 11
Level 11
4,461 4,450 523 703
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Any chance you damaged a drum surface or missed a piece of the label ? Have you checked toner cartridge maybe there is something on the toner, maybe you have a piece of the label in the fuser? What is the exact distance between 2 marks on the printed paper, can you measure in mm and post here?

My profile on LinkedIn

Highlighted
Author
Level 1
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

PRINTER ISSUE.jpg

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
Level 1
3 2 0 0
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

not sure where the fuser is.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 11
Level 11
4,461 4,450 523 703
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

To access fuser printer needs to be disassembled. That looks like a toner issue to me.

My profile on LinkedIn

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation