Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HPLaserJetProMFP M130fw
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

HPLaserJetProMFP M130fw a label stuck to drum when i removed and cleaned the print quality has marks. I have cleaned and removed all adhesive but still quality is bad.  Any ideas?

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Any chance you damaged a drum surface or missed a piece of the label ? Have you checked toner cartridge maybe there is something on the toner, maybe you have a piece of the label in the fuser? What is the exact distance between 2 marks on the printed paper, can you measure in mm and post here?

My profile on LinkedIn

HP Recommended

PRINTER ISSUE.jpg

HP Recommended

not sure where the fuser is.

HP Recommended

To access fuser printer needs to be disassembled. That looks like a toner issue to me.

My profile on LinkedIn

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.