Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Toshiba
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My Laserjet 3015 (a dinosaur machine) only sends blank pages, Except for the Test page and Some items I have randomly printed, like a QB report and a Word doc. But If I try to print a bank statement from a website, it comes out blank. If I download the statement to a PDF doc and save to my desktop, close out of it and sign back in to print it, it also prints nothing. 

At one time, I thought the ink was running out so I put a brand new cartridge in and probably wasted a whole lot of ink. That still didn't change anything.

BTW, I am hard wired in by a USB cable, always have been. I've unplugged it, plugged it back in. Checked to see if it was loose.

I've removed the Printer from the computer settings then reinstalled it. I used the Troubleshooting method. See the pic of the snip I took. Troubleshoot 2.JPGTroubleshoot.JPG 

I can still use it to scan and print a doc right from the unit, which right now it's all its useful for. 

Anything suggestions? I'm about to dump this space waster in the garbage. Please help!

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.