Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
LaserJet Pro MFP M29
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Whenever I print a multi=page doc, the ejected sheet drops down to the front feeder, is reinserted, and then page 2 is printed over page 1. If I am present, I can catch the sheet to prevent but if I am printing remotely, this occurs. This is a HP design issue that should have been addressed during testing. The product itself is very good.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Joseph63 Greetings from the HP Community!

I'm afraid It does not have the automatic duplex printing option.

You'll have to manually turn the page. it's not a design issue as such, just the way it is.

For more details on the same: click here & visit page. 23

In case you've got the duplexer installed, follow the steps under Print multiple pages per sheet (Windows)  on page 23 and 24 from the above link.

Let me know how that pans out,

If you feel I was helpful, simply click on Accept as Solution to help the community grow,

That said, I will have someone follow-up on this to ensure you've been helped,

Just in case you don't get back to us within 24 - 48hrs, and have a good day, ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I am not trying to print in duplex. What I have found is when printing multiple, single page docs and I am away from the printer, page 1 is printed correctly and is ejected as a warm curled page directly down into the printer feeder below where it is fed through a second time. If I am at the printer, I can catch each page before this occurs. 

HP Recommended

@Joseph63 It will not fall away from the input tray if the page is heavy.

you may need to be near the printer if the page is heavy that's just the way its designed, I'm afraid.

If you wish to thank me for my efforts, you could click on "Accept as solution" on my post as the solution should help others too.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.