Did you mean: 
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

problems wit my printer hp laser jet m5035 mfp pcl6

Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

i have this printer and have problems with the conection, some time print and after one or two day it stop printong?/

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 11
Level 11
3,863 3,847 403 820
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

problems wit my printer hp laser jet m5035 mfp pcl6

If you are using Windows 10 and are connecting over an ethernet connection you need to ensure that the port type  you are using for the driver is a Standard TCP/IP port not a WSD port. On your PC, go to control panel>devices and printers and right click on the icon for your printer and then click on the ports tab and view the port type. If you are currently using a WSD port then click add new port and follow through on the steps to create a TCP/IP port. Also turn off windows print management as it does not always monitor printers properly and put them online if they have stopped due to jams, out of paper or other errors.

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation