Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

reset laserjet enterprise M552

color laserjet enterprise M552
macOS 10.15 Catalina

Hello. i have problem. im trying to install an macbook to this printer doo print trhruu wifi. somehow i cant get it done. so what i did was i connect thrue ethernet cable to router and i mannaged to connect to this 192.168.1.165. i accidentaly change something on this wifi bo something and i cant get in anymore. how can i do reset . and if you willing do help more how can i connect my macbook to this printer.  sorry my lack of english thanks charol

2 REPLIES 2
Level 11
Level 11
3,225 3,219 371 470
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

There is no wi-fi on the M552 unless you have bought and installed an additional wireless accessory.

View my profile on LinkedIn
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 11
Level 11
3,798 3,783 393 810
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Make sure that the addresses for wireless and wired are in the same subnet.  For example,  all addresses should be 192.168.1.xxx. Where xxx is a unique three digit number between 001 and 254. Many routers offer the option to put wireless on a separate subnet which then requires more settings to get it to work. 

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation