Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Asus
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello I am trying to retrive my password for my laserjet printer so I can connect my iphone to the air print, I tried to download the hp doctor app for several days and attempts it gives me an error saying P DiagnosticCoreUI.exe-Application error

The application was unable to start correctly (Oxc00000e5.  click ok to close application.  So using this to get my password is not obviously going to work.  Without the password to my printer I can't connect my iphone.  Any suggestions?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Jena298

A warm welcome to HP Support Community!

Is the printer and iPhone connected to your home WiFi?

The wireless light on the printer, is it steady or blinking?

What's the printer model?

Let me know!

Senan6806

I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.