Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended

Even though I try to correct it, the printer goes back to the original setting, where it requires to print out on HP paper.

I have even made a new "standard printing", where I set it to "unspecified paper", and still it changes back to HP paper 90 gram again.

How can I correct this permanetly? I am not going to buy HP paper, so this means that I have to correct the setting of paper manually every time, which is crazy waste of time.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

What do you mean? I live in Denmark?

HP Recommended

@Maja5

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

To help you further with this, let us know the Printer name and the Operating System installed on the device your Printer is connected to.

Thanks 🙂

I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.