Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Printer entreprise HP LaserJet 600 M603
Other

I have serious problem with my printer HP LaserJet 600 M603. because of an error 99.02.30 my printer is out of service how can I do to resolve this problem

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Most 99 errors are caused by either a failed hard drive or corrupt OS. The standard drive in these units is a 8gb solid state drive with a SATA connector. It is mounted to the door of the formatter. You can run diagnostics from the preboot menu to test the drive but in my experience the drive is likely bad. You can use any SATA hard drive as a replacement, but you will lose the ability for encryption of data on the drive if the drive does not support self encryption.

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

HP Recommended
Hello,

Reload the firmware. Current firmware can be downloaded from FutureSmart Bundle Version 3.9.6 - HP LaserJet Enterprise M601/602/603 Series Printer FIRMWARE - HP....  using a USB flash drive and the Preboot Menu.
For instructions, see Update the firmware.

If the issue continues, contact HP technical support to perform more complex troubleshooting steps.

Do not hesitate to contact us in case of need.

Best regards,:Wink:

I'm not an HP employee. Did this message answer your question? Include it below as an Accept As Solution! Did you find this message useful?  Click on the thumbs up set to give a Compliment! Follow us on Facebook Assistance customers HP.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.