Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Hp LaserJet 2200 PCL 5
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Jeg har problemer, når jeg udskriver regneark fra excel. Nogle gange vil den ikke udskrive ark-linier, men gør det så pludseligt igen. Jeg har prøvet at finde den seneste printerdriver til ovennævnte type, men den findes ikke på HP's hjemmeside, og jeg er usikker på at downloade den fra ukendte hjemmesider.

Hvad bør jeg gøre?

Rose 1944

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

There likely has not been an updated driver posted for this printer in a few years as it has been end of life. But what you should be using is the current HP UPD driver is it does support the 2200 printer, see link below.

https://support.hp.com/ca-en/document/c04324001

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

HP Recommended

Det lykkedes ikke at installere den seneste UPD driver. På et tidspunkt i processen skal jeg angive printeren, og Systemet kan simpelthen ikke finde printeren LaserJet 2200, selvom den er tilsluttet og der kan udskrives fra den. Måske er printeren simpelthen for gammel. Jeg tror den er fra 2003 eller 2004

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.