Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Color laserjetPro MFP M177fw
Linux

Hello,

Here is my configuration

Ubuntu 19.04

Python3.7

pillow/ Pil pacjjage is no more available in python3.7.python2.7 is no more maintened and  package is no more available)

I try to compile hoko package from source but I have the same result with

$ ./configure --enable-qt5 PYTHON=/usr/bin/python3.7

Here is the command line output

hp-scan

HP Linux Imaging and Printing System (ver. 3.19.12)
Scan Utility ver. 2.2

Copyright (c) 2001-18 HP Development Company, LP
This software comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.
This is free software, and you are welcome to distribute it
under certain conditions. See COPYING file for more details.

warning: No destinations specified. Adding 'file' destination by default.
error: hp-scan requires the Python Imaging Library (PIL). Exiting.

pillow imaging librairy python package is available with python3.7

Is it posible to use pillow package with hplp

How could I di workhplp with python3.7

Could you help me please to fix this issue ?

Thanks by advanced

Best regards

Battant

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.