Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I have lost the connection from my computer to the printer...Tried everything, to no avail...Please help!!!

HP Recommended

Hi Juppi,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums.  I understand that your have lost the connection between your comptuer and your printer.

To better assist you, would you please provide some further information:

1. What is the make/model/product number of HP printer do you have?
  2. How is the printer connected (USB cable, ethernet, or wireless)?
  3. What is the operating system that you are using (Windows 7, or Mac 10.8, etc)?
  4. Do you have any error messages on your computer or printer other than the printer is offline?  If so, what is the error message and where was it displayed (printer or computer)?

Thank you.

Guide to finding your product number

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/findModel?lc=en&dlc=en&cc=ca&lang=en

--------------------------
Regards,
Happytohelp
Please click the Thumbs Up to show you like my post or to say thanks!

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

help my new pinter dos not work on the internet

HP Recommended

Hi denmik,

Welcome to the HP Support forums.  I understand that you are having problems with your new HP Printer.

To better assist you, would you please provide some further information:

1. What make/model/product number of HP Printer do you have?
  2. How is the printer connected (USB cable, ethernet, or wireless)?
  3. Do you have a home wireless network with a router and/or modem or a router/modem combo?
  4. What is the operating system that you use (Windows 7, or Mac 10.8, etc)?
  5. Are you trying to enable web services?
  6. Have you received an error message?  If so, does it display on your computer or the printer? What does the error message say?

Thank you.

Guide to finding your product number

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/findModel?lc=en&dlc=en&cc=ca&lang=en

Regards,
Happytohelp

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

I like my new wireless printer, Thank You

HP Recommended
loking for the Devise tab
HP Recommended
bbb
HP Recommended

Thans for the help

HP Recommended

Hi!

@sunovafitch

That's great hear, thank you for the shout out!

@helgersol

Welcome to the HP Support Forums.  I understand that you are looking for the Devices tab.

I have included a link to another post here on the forums that has screen shots of where to find the Devices tab in HP Connected.  If you have an ePrintCenter account instead of HP Connected, it also has a screen shot on where to find the Printers tab.

HP Support Forums - post by Happytohelp01

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/ePrint-Print-Apps-Mobile-Printing-and-ePrintCenter/I-am-redirected-to-w...

@flathead1

Thank you for joining the HP Support Community. 

Your post doesn’t give much information, so to better assist you would you please provide some further information:

1. What make/model/product number of HP printer do you have?
  2. How is your printer connected (USB cable, ethernet, or wireless)?
  3. What operating system is running on your computer (Windows 7, or Mac 10.8, etc)?
  4. Have you received any error messages?  If so, what is the error message and at what point do you receive the message?
  5. Are you using an any devices other than a computer?

Thank you.

@avarela

You are most welcome.  Thank you for the nice post.

Regards,
Happytohelp

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

where do I register my device

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.