Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The Poly Video Conferencing Knowledge Base is live! We look forward to helping you with common issues and troubleshooting advice!
HP Recommended

hi everyone, please I have a problem with my polycom codec hdx9006 and my camera polycom eagle eye, I try to save Presset for my camera without success, the codec I always reference the information that select the camera is not ready I can not understand a good selection but I the main source camera by touching the button of my remote camera. if anyone can help me I will be his rigging.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

The first thing to check is that you are using the standard Polycom HDCI cabling to the codec (HDCI is High Density Camera Interface and is the interface used in the camera and the codec). 

The next thing to check is that the camera has been properly sensed.  Look on the bottom of the camera (there will be an MPTZ-?) and make sure it maps to the camera Model on the camera settings page.  If the Model is not correct, that is why the presets are not working.

MPTZ-6 is EagleEye HD

MPTZ-7 is EagleEye 1080

MPTZ-8 is EagleEye II

MPTZ-9 is EagleEye III

Once the camera is properly detected you should be able to save presets by hitting the Preset button on the remote and then selecting and holding the preset number until the display shows it has been saved.  The User's Guide for HDX Room Systems has the steps for saving presets.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.