Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I have loaded the 3.0 software onto multiple desktop pc's running Win8.  The clients have local accounts to log into the CMA with and there are no issues there.

I can H.323 dial into an RXM or to an HDX device and have a full VTC.

When I try to call another desktop it calls out and states "Far end did not answer".  I have the same issue when an HDX tries to call my RDP client.

I did get an error stating that the local firewall did block some features and not sure if this is the issue or what could be the issue?

Any suggestions/ideas?

Thx

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

I am very new in this field. But we faced the same issue when we are installing RMX and RPD.

Problems are....

Rmx and end point uses some TCP and UDP ports which can be fixed for the said device. But in case of RPD it's used some extra ports or variable UDP ports.

Pl talks to the network administrator to configure the firewall and swich as per your requirements. port list are available in the polycom website.

hope it will work...

Thanks

Feroz

Thanks

Feroz

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.