cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
ThatGarenGuy
Retired
Retired
609 340 32 800
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Approved Printer Sept 2010 Featured Threads

HP Recommended

Please add threads here for use starting Sept 1 

I worked for HP.
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
SandyD
Level 7
946 876 11 88
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Wireless MacBook Pro to wired C7280: Unable to print again

Deskjet 840c colour printing problem

Windows 7 and HP Solution Center

• Clicking the "Kudos star" to the left is a great way to say thanks!

• When your problem has been solved, accept the solution by clicking the "Accept as Solution" button to help other members in the future!

Rules of Participation
0 Kudos
TaraC
Level 8
Level 8
697 690 54 286
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Garen,

I am okay with the 3 posts for September.

Wireless MacBook Pro to wired C7280: Unable to print again

Deskjet 840c colour printing problem

Windows 7 and HP Solution Center

I'm wondering if we can rename a couple of them though to be less specific (2nd post) and more specific (3rd post).

For the 2nd post (Deskjet 840c colour printing problem) could we rename it to something like "Problem with missing colors when printing".

And for the 3rd post (Windows 7 and HP Solution Center) could we rename it to something like "Downloading HP Solution Center in Windows 7".

Just trying to clarify what the posts are about so customers don't click on them with different expectations than what they really are. 

Thanks!

Tara

Thanks!

Tara

I am an HP employee. I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
0 Kudos
Katie_H
Retired
Retired
592 400 10 196
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Garen, We're ok with everything Tara posted above!

-Katie

I worked for HP.
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation