cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
ThatGarenGuy
Retired
Retired
609 340 32 800
Message 1 of 7
Flag Post

Approved Printer and AIO November 2010 Featured Threads

HP Recommended

Please put threads here that will go live in Dec. 

I worked for HP.
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
SandyD
Level 7
946 876 11 88
Message 2 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

New printers, different cartridges "type" - is it for the better?

Photosmart Plus loosing connection when sleeping

• Clicking the "Kudos star" to the left is a great way to say thanks!

• When your problem has been solved, accept the solution by clicking the "Accept as Solution" button to help other members in the future!

Rules of Participation
0 Kudos
Lagunak
Level 3
Level 3
34 34 1 2
Message 3 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

These threads are not applicable to the LaserJets:

-New printers, different cartridges "type" - is it for the better?

-Photosmart Plus loosing connection when sleeping

For the LaserJets, this one would work:

Laserjet 1012 driver for Windows 7

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Printer-networking-and-wireless/Laserjet-1012-driver-for-Windows-7/m-p/...      

Thanks!

Amaya

0 Kudos
TaraC
Level 8
Level 8
697 690 54 286
Message 4 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Katie,

I'm good with the 2 suggestions and the additional Laserjet suggestion.  But...one thing, on the post titled "Photosmart Plus loosing....", can we fix the typo in the title (losing vs. loosing).  I know that seems small, but since this is going to be plastered all over our product pages, I don't want customers who may not understand the idea of a forum to think that we can't spell.  Thanks!

Tara

Thanks!

Tara

I am an HP employee. I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
0 Kudos
Katie_H
Retired
Retired
592 400 10 196
Message 5 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended
0 Kudos
Bob_Headrick
Level 16
Level 16
33,310 26,665 2,425 8,965
Message 6 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

You may want to change the procedure for featured threads - it may make sense to "lock" then during the time they are featured.  This one had a new user write a disparaging post after the page went live in the featured section.  In this case the post is not a rant that would be deleted, but it is also probably not something that HP would prefer to highlight. Making the threads read-only, at least while they are on "featured" status could prevent some embarrassment in the future.

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button 

If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"

0 Kudos
Katie_H
Retired
Retired
592 400 10 196
Message 7 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks for the feedback, Bob!  You make a really good point.  I'll bring this into our next meeting to see if this is a change that the group is ok with.

I worked for HP.
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation