cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
ThatGarenGuy
Retired
Retired
609 340 32 800
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

April Featured Thread Proposal List.

HP Recommended
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
CherylG
Level 17
44,714 38,155 3,356 11,469
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Any/all seem  suitable to me ,they address issues we see a lot in the forums.

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the Thumbs-Up button as a way to say Thanks!***

0 Kudos
Bob_Headrick
Level 16
Level 16
33,323 26,678 2,426 8,982
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The Why does my printer say its OFF LINE??  and  Can't keep wireless c7250 all-in-one on line?  threads are certainly ones that affects a lot of folks, but there are a number of causes and workarounds and may be dozens of "solutions" that apply for a particular combination of printer model, OS version (including SP levels), connection method (USB, wired LAN, wireless LAN) as well as computer and printer power saver settings.  This is certainly not a one size fits all solution.

It is also interesting that in both these threads the post marked as the solution is not really the solution but rather the OP indicating that a previous post solved his particular issue.

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button 

If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation