cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Battery Part Number

HP OMEN Notebook - 15-5010nr
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi Everyone,

I know I am not the first person to post about this problem, but I could really use some help. Look, I have been pulling my hair out to get some answers and to be frank I'm getting kinda irratated with all the runaround. My computer no longer recognizes my battery. There has not been any sort of damage to the computer, and my father ( a computer programmer) and I have done everything suggested in this forum and anything we could think of to fix this problem with no success. I really just need a new battery. I'm really not comfortable opening the laptop ourselves to get the part number. I have been give a number for hardware support, but they want to charge me $60 to help. I really don't feel like dropping that kind of money for a person to tell me a part number. I've looked online for replacement batteries and trying to find a battery for computer model seems to be impossible. Is there anyone who can help me? I've only had this computer for 7 months and of course stuff only happens after my warranty expires lol.

Thanks,

Zach

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 16
25,081 24,631 3,557 7,981
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Battery Part Number

@zachfaber

http://partsurfer.hp.com/Search.aspx?SearchText=778978-006

Your manual here.

http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c04490401

REO

If you need further assistance please start a new post as I no longer will be a part of the HP Support Community.
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Battery Part Number

Thank you for the quick response! The refurbished model I recieved did not include a manual so this was very helpful!

0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation