cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
DarkInvader12
3 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Blue Screen

HP Recommended
Pavilion 15 p229ax
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Dear Admin I have a problem when I play game or working but,If the charger connected with laptop...BSOD will not happen and when I use to work(like Microsoft Office),The laptop LAG BSOD=Thread Stuck In Device Driver I have Updated latest version of Driver Thanks Sorry for Bad English
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
DavidSMP
Retired
Retired
12,360 12,338 1,169 2,498
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @DarkInvader12,

Thanks for visiting the HP community. A very Good Day to you. 🙂 Hope you are doing well. 🙂  I understand that you need assistance regarding Blue screen errors on your computer. I’ll be delighted to assist you with this.

You are a valued HP customer and we appreciate you greatly for doing business with HP A commendable diagnosis of the issue was done. Kudos to you for that. 🙂

• Did this happen after a windows or software update?
  • Did you completely uninstall the graphics drivers and then reinstall it from the HP site?

For a start please uninstall the drivers completely by following these steps:

• Right-Click on start button> click device manager> expand display adapters>then select the display drivers that are listed and right-click on it and uninstall the drivers.
  • Check the box that states delete the software for this device.
  • Then restart the computer and update the bios and video drivers from this link This should do the trick for you.
  • Also, check this Microsoft community link for further assistance.
  • If the problem continues, please run complete hardware diagnostics from this link to ensure that the computer hardware is fully functional.
  • Please run the "Run the Extensive Test (2 hours or more)" and the "UEFI component tests".
  • If any component fails, it displays a failure code. please make a note of it. You may need to contact HP phone support to get the unit serviced as it is a hardware failure.

Hope this helps.  Let me know how this goes. I genuinely hope the issue gets resolved without hassles and the unit works great. 🙂  Please reach out for any issues and I'll be there to assist you.  🙂

To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. 🙂

If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.  🙂

Take care now and have a splendid week ahead. 

DavidSMP
I am an HP Employee

ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation