cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Docfred Tutor
Tutor
9 4 0 1
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post
HP Recommended

CAUTION: Hibernation When Lid is Closed Problem

Omen
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

CAUTION:  I think I have discovered a potential problem if you choose to have your PC hibernate when the lid is closed.  Twice I created this power option.  MY PC is new and I recently had to completely reinstall windows because the whole OS locked up.  I thinking about the possible causes, I came to the conclusion that it may have been because I closed the lid with the hibernation option selected.  I may be wrong, but I have changed my power options.  I have an HP Omen 15 running WIndows 10  64-bit.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation