cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Jamakle
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Can I install windows7 on Hp OMEN 15-ax044nf?

HP Recommended
Hp OMEN 15-ax044nf
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Hello,
I bought a hp omen laptop with windows 10 and I want to install win7 on it. Is it possible? Is there a problem with drivers or not?
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
MKazi
Retired
Retired
12,746 12,732 829 1,529
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Jamakle

Let me take a moment to thank you for posting on the HP Support Forums. 

I understand that you have an OMEN by HP Laptop PC - 15-ax044nf which came preinstalled with Windows 10. You would like to know if you could install Windows 7. I'd like to assist you with this case.

HP does not recommend changing the operating system on your laptop. Because this laptop was tried and tested to best work with Win10. I did check and found that there are Win7 compatible drivers available for this laptop. So you may not be able to use all the functions of the laptop if you install Win7.

Hope this information helps. Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions. Take care! 🙂

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation