cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
lesco
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Clicking doesnt work

HP Recommended
HP OMEN Notebook - 15-5210nr
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

So i Just bought this omen its fast and all around awesome but i am countinously having this problem.

I use a razer tapian mouse for gamming and i installed the software and setup the mouse. it often stops letting me from clicking so i attemt to use the touch pad and it wont clic either so i try the touch screen no response either. but its not just that mouse my gf has an lg mouse so i plug it in to use after awhile or right away no clicking response. its gotten to the point were i just have to shut down and restart cause i can not use a mouse or i will get this problem

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
WAWood
Level 16
Level 16
30,557 30,464 2,785 6,729
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

lesco

Hello;

Allow me to welcome you to the HP forums!

I read your post about the problems you're having with your new HP PC and wanted to help.

You should not be having problems with a PC this new.

My suggestion is for you to contact HP Customer Support to see about maintence and replacement options available to you under the warranty.  If HP can not fix it, then you should be able to insist on a replacement -- at no charge!

If you live in the US or Canada, contact information is on this page: http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/phone-assist.html#section1

If you live elsewhere, contact information is on this page: http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/ww-contact-us.html

NOTE: After you get through, stay on the line until you are finally able to talk to some one -- it can take a while!

Good Luck

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor do I represent, HP.
========================================================================
If you feel my suggestions helped you, please click the Thumbs-Up symbol to say thanks!

If they helped resolve your issue, please click "Accept As Solution" to help others find similar information.

***If my post helped, click the thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation