cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
thetee
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Drivers for GTX 950m to play Battlefield 1 (HP Omen 15)

HP Recommended
X5X21EA#ABF
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, recently I bought HP Omen 15 to play recent games. But I can't launch Battlefield 1, since it says that my drivers are older than the game requires. It requires 375.63 or later, but the only avaible driver from Software and Drivers page is 373.19. 

My question is when the new driver will be availble or should I install them from nvidia website?

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Chimney_83
Retired
Retired
8,121 8,112 488 952
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello @thetee

Thanks for the post. 

I see you are unable to play a game due to an older driver installed on your computer. I would like to provide my suggestion. 

Personally, I recommend you to run HP Support Assistant to check for driver updates.

If you still want a newer driver, you can always visit the part manufacturer's website and download the latest version available. 

Disclaimer: We don't have any control over third party website.

Let me know how it goes. 

If the information I've provided was helpful,
Give us some reinforcement by clicking the solution and kudos buttons,
That’ll help us and others see that we’ve got the answers!
Good Luck.

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
thetee
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I did it, the latest driver is dated from 15 of Nov and the game came out on 18 of Nov. Is there any information on when to expect new drivers? 

I just find it ridiculous thatthe laptop is advertised as gaming and it can't even launch latest games.

0 Kudos
Resolv_S
Retired
Retired
3,304 3,302 179 339
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi@thetee,

Thanks for the quick response.

Currently, HP is working on latest drivers for your PC series which I believe will be released soon.

Then you should be able to play all the latest games.

Hope the information shared will help you. Please share for more.

Resolv_S

Glad to help you. I work for HP

Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

"HP respects and is committed to protecting the personal information of our covered individuals." You can read more in the HP Privacy Statement.

Resolv_S
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation