cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Seafood
4 2 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Games lagging after fresh install and reboot

HP Recommended
HP Omen
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

Hi I've gotten an issue with my laptop where, after I do a clean factory reinstallation. I install all my programs and all my games run fine, until I do a restart. After a restart my games will not perform as well as they used to. Instead of getting fluid gameplay, I will have frame dropping when playing. I've tried factory resetting this laptop several times, updated graphic drivers, but the same issue keeps happening. Is there anything I can do to resolve this problem?

Edit: I also want to add that the game that I'm playing is not very graphic intensive. (Maplestory)

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Seafood
Author
4 2 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Nevermind, figured out the problem. I had power saving mode on.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation