cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
David_92
4 2 0 1
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Gears of war 4 code

HP Recommended
Omen 17
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hey,

I bought Omen notebook with 1070 GTX in Sweden but have not got any Gears of War 4 code as I should acording to hp website. How can I get the code?

Regards David

3 REPLIES 3
Riddle_Decipher
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
31,166 31,117 2,612 3,966
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@David_92

Thank you for joining HP Forums. 
I'll be glad to help you 🙂

As I understand you are looking to get the gear of war 4 codes along with the Omen notebook,

I've looked all over the HP intranet and we don't seem to have any such offers available,

Although, Nvidia graphics card as made the exact offer you are referring to: Click here for details.

More details here: PC World : "If you buy a new GeForce GTX 1070 or GTX 1080 between now and October 30, Nvidia will toss in a free game sure to make it sweat: Microsoft’s hotly anticipated Gears of War 4".

I recommend you give them a call and confirm the information with Nvidia: Click here  (for live chat)

For more Nvidia support: Click here (for number & other help)

If you wish to help others looking for the same solution as you've found, mark the post as Accepted Solution.
If you wish to show appreciation for my effort, please click the Thumbs up icon at the bottom of my comment.

And I Hope you have a good day, Ahead.

Regards,

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

David_92
Author
4 2 0 1
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks for fast respond and the welcome!

I found it here: http://store.hp.com/SwedenStore/Merch/Offer.aspx?p=c-gaming-nvidia

It is in swedish and says if you buy a computer/laptop with 1070 or 1080 gtx you will get a code within two weeks but have not got any yet. Can you help me with this or shuld I try to call support?

Regards David

0 Kudos
David_92
Author
4 2 0 1
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I contacted Nvidia from the link you referd me to and they said:

Yeshwanth: Hi, my name is Yeshwanth. How may I help you?
David Larsson: Hi
Yeshwanth: Hello david
David Larsson: I bought a laptop from HP with 1070 GTX and wonder if Gears of War 4 is included?
David Larsson: I found this link from Sweden http://store.hp.com/SwedenStore/Merch/Offer.aspx?p=c-gaming-nvidia
Yeshwanth: Sure, I'll be glad to help you.
Yeshwanth: May I know when and where did you purchase the product?
David Larsson: From HP in Sweden 21 September
Yeshwanth: from HP online store?
David Larsson: Yes
Yeshwanth: Ok, please contact HP support and they will provide you the code and once they did then you should redeem it in the nvidia website.
Yeshwanth: https://redeem.geforce.com/en-us/

They say you will provide a code so I wonder when it comes?

Regards David

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation