cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
katjhon Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Envy 15: Are these specs good for moderate gaming?

Envy 15
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I've recently found a laptop that I can buy near me, but I would like to know how well it can do with demanding games as of now. Low to medium resolutions are fine to me, I don't really pay attention to quality of the screen. Specs: Intel Core i7-6500 with Intel HD Graphics 520 (2.5Ghz, Upto 3.1 GHz, 4MB Cache, 2 Cores) 8GB DDR3L SDRAM (1x8GB) 256GB m.2 SSD NVIDIA Geforce GTX 950M (4GB DDR3L Dedicated Video Memory) 15.6" diagonal FullHD anti-glare WLED-backlit (1920x1080) HP Truevision HD Webcam (front Facing) with Integrated digital microphone Bang & Olufsen with 4 Speakers and 1 subwoofer Audio Island-style backlit keyboard with integrated numeric keypad HP Imagepad with multi-touch gestures support Intel 802.11a/b/g/n/ac and Bluetooth 4.0 combo Integrated 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN 1 multi-format SD media card reader 4 USB 3.0, 1 HDMI, 1 RJ45, 1 Headphone/microphone combo jack 3-cell, 55.5Wh Li-ion Prismatic Battery type 90 W AC Power adapter Windows 10 Pro

http://www.jobz.pk
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Provost Provost
Provost
75130 75019 9168 19778
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Please try:

http://store.hp.com/us/en/mdp/Laptops/hp-omen--1

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
0 Kudos
SMOKEKZ777 Honor Student
Honor Student
3 3 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Dont do it. I have same envy au 007 ur just with i5 5200u. Every games no matter hight or low settings have trottles after 15 min of gaming. Better buy asus. It was a last time when i buying hp
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation