cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
leathej1
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

HP Envy Phoenix 810-210qe no power, good PSU, motherboard dead

HP Recommended
HP Envy Phoenix 810-210qe
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Serial Number

(removed content)

Product Number

G5B64AV

Warranty ended July 21, 2016. Of course.

I have done all the diagnostic steps and have verified a good PSU. Solid green light but no power flows, whether everything is plugged into the board or not.

How do I go about getting a replacement motherboard? I'd rather not start the pattern of buying a $2,000 computer every two years.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
FattysGoneWild
Level 7
764 650 20 118
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@leathej1 wrote:

Serial Number

(removed content)

Product Number

G5B64AV

Warranty ended July 21, 2016. Of course.

I have done all the diagnostic steps and have verified a good PSU. Solid green light but no power flows, whether everything is plugged into the board or not.

How do I go about getting a replacement motherboard? I'd rather not start the pattern of buying a $2,000 computer every two years.

Sorry to hear the news. You can try contacting HP for direct mobo replacement and get a price. If they even have any extra stock. Most likely not. The other way. Buy a whole new mobo with OS and possibly new case. Then reuse rest of the parts. 

0 Kudos
Big_Dave
Level 15
28,006 27,535 1,810 5,049
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

If you had purchased your PC with a credit card then check with the credit card company to see if you are covered by an additional one year electronics warranty.

HP ENVY 6055, HP Deskjet 1112
HP Envy 17", i7-8550u,16GB, 512GB NVMe, 4K screen, Windows 10 x64
Custom PC - Z390, i7-9700K, 32GB, dual 512 GB NVMe, dual 512 SSDs, 4K screen, OC'd to 5 Ghz, NVIDIA 2080TI 11GB
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation