cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
nicolaizen
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

HP OMEN and wifi issues also...

HP Recommended
HP OMEN laptop
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

I bought this laptop not for gaming but for music, since I am a Music Teacher. I have at home the TP - Link Archer G7 modem router. I have two bands of wifi. Unfortunatelly the laptop connects only with the 2,5 GHz and cannot "see" the 5. I contacted the supportg of HP and they couldn't provide a solution to me. I am really very annoyed because when you give in the middle of a crisis more than 2000euros you expect everything. Does anyone know what should I do?

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Malygris1
Retired
Retired
7,771 6,895 454 848
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have just sent you a private message. If you are not sure how to check your forum messages, this post
has instructions.

Malygris1
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click Kudos Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
nicolaizen
Author
3 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I certainly do not see ANY support. The PMs are not answering my issue. HP of Greece answered idiotically since they claim that the laptop was not "assembled" for Greece although the laptop has Greek keyboard and a huge card (black and red) with some specifications of the laptop in Greek. And I am asking myself: do they believe that HP international consists of idiots who build a PC device with Greek keyboard and info in Greek in order to distribute it in Mexico or in China? Of course not. Probably HP Greece believes that I am an idiot who can spend in the middle of a crisis 2200euros to buy a laptop which has Wi-Fi configuration of the last decade... I am a Music Teacher and this amount represents 3 salaries... When you give this amount of money you excpect at least the best product and not this machine that I've got.

I am very disappointed due to the fact that 15-20 years ago HP was "lighting the path" of supporting their products here in Greece. 

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation