cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
fferreyra99
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP OMEN donesnt turn on

HP Recommended
OMEN 15-5220nr
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

First of all  i have to say that i  live in Argentina, but i selected Uruguay as my residence country because i didnt have the option to select my actual home country.

The problem i experienced was in a OMEN laptop that i bought three months ago in a visit to USA. I was using the product normally when i decided to connect it to the battery charger when the low battery alert showed up. After 10-15 minutes of normal use the laptop suddenly turned off and i cant turn it back on again. Also when i connect it to the charger the charging light doesnt turn on.

When the computer was connected to the charger it never showed the low battery alert and the charger works perfectly (i tried it in a similar HP laptop). I contacted with the technical service in my country but they couldnt give me a solution because this computer is not for sale here. i wanted to know if you could give any kind of solution to my problem.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
CherylG
Level 17
44,714 38,155 3,356 11,464
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Fill out the form here to start a support ticket and see what your options are:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp/product/HP-OMEN-15-5200-Notebook-PC/8499271/model/8888475

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the Thumbs-Up button as a way to say Thanks!***

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation