cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Tommyshine
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP Omen Backlit keyboard

HP Recommended
HP Omen
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, I have a question about the HP Omen.

I purchased one of these a few month's ago and despite what everyone has been saying about it, I happen to find it a fantastic product. So far the only issues I've had with it is software malfunctions due to Windows 10 (I preffered Windows 10 to Windows 8.1) other then that every other aspect of this laptop is spot on.

However, my question is this; the laptop's backlit keyboard, Speaker LED's and rear vent LED's recently turned themselves off completely for about 10 seconds. Afterwhich, they came back to life but were instead dancing to whatever was coming through it's speakers. This took me by surprise and was an amazing spectical while it lasted. To stop it, I simply opened the HP Omen control lighting section and turned off and back on the 'Animated speakers' tick box. I was wondering if it's possible to reactivate this feature?

Thank you for your time!

Tom

1 REPLY 1
Tommyshine
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation