cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Nikuliko
4 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP Omen Fan damage

HP Recommended
HP Omen 15
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Suddenly I found damage near right cooler which is critical. When i listen to fans right fan is not working, some weird sound at the beginning and then nothing. When I turn my computer on, at the beginning it says that one of your fans are not working properly and it can damage other hardware. Computer performance changed dramatically.

I am a student in London and I need my computer as it was before. So there is no HP repair centers in London. 

So someone help me please. What to do  ? Where to go ? what you recommend ?

I am OUT OF WARRANTY.

Thanks in advance.

1 REPLY 1
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
95,855 64,569 12,413 21,376
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Please try:

http://www.hprepairuk.co.uk/

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

>
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation