cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Dylan06
5 2 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP Omen Mail App Not working

HP Recommended
HP Omen 15
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

I am running on Windows 10 and ever since the built in mail app keeps crashing as soon as a open it. 

Is anyone else experiencing the same issue?

Cheers,

1 REPLY 1
Mrstenter
Retired
Retired
16,541 16,696 961 2,185
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @Dylan06,

Thank you for visiting the HP Forums! A great place where you can find solutions for your issues with help from the community!

I came across your post about the Notebook, and wanted to assist you! I have looked into your issue about your HP Omen and the Mail app not working correctly. I would uninstall the app and reinstall it. This seems to have resolved it for others.

Here is video on uninstall apps if you need it. It is for a Chromebook but it works the same.

Hope this helps.

Thanks.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom left to say “Thanks” for helping.:smileyhappy:

I work on behalf of HP
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation