cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
Sina_PVZ
Level 1
2 1 1 3
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Omen Startup Time Problem

HP OMEN 15-5000ne
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

This problem began to appear when I installed a program which I had to remove it to instal another version of it.

After unistalling it, I did a recovery because I wanted to improve the staibility and performance of my computer, anyway when it was done the startup time went up to 8 secondes (sometimes even more!) and some big lacks started to apear!

I did refresh my windows from PC setting, but nothing had changed.

so I had to choose "Remove Everything and Reinstall Windows" so those errores are not apeared again but I still have problem with StartUP time, didn't change at all.

Please Help me

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Alex-CM
Level 4
118 115 7 15
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Omen Startup Time Problem

Hi. I'm sorry, did you mean to say "lacks", or do you mean something else?

I hope this helps!
If you feel that I helped you, give me a thumbs up button and hit the "accept as answer" button so others can find the answer as well 🙂 .
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation