cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Sina_PVZ
Level 1
2 1 1 3
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP Omen Startup Time Problem

HP Recommended
HP OMEN 15-5000ne
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

This problem began to appear when I installed a program which I had to remove it to instal another version of it.

After unistalling it, I did a recovery because I wanted to improve the staibility and performance of my computer, anyway when it was done the startup time went up to 8 secondes (sometimes even more!) and some big lacks started to apear!

I did refresh my windows from PC setting, but nothing had changed.

so I had to choose "Remove Everything and Reinstall Windows" so those errores are not apeared again but I still have problem with StartUP time, didn't change at all.

Please Help me

1 REPLY 1
Alex-CM
Level 4
118 25 7 7
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Hi. I'm sorry, did you mean to say "lacks", or do you mean something else?

I hope this helps!
If you feel that I helped you, give me a thumbs up button and hit the "accept as answer" button so others can find the answer as well 🙂 .
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation