cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
ShaneE90
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP Omen UK = No customising any specs?

HP Recommended
Windows 8.1

Hello,

I'm very interested in the HP gaming laptop, the 'Omen'. However, I'm a little concerned because on the UK HP store, there's no such customisation options for upgrading either the memory or hard drive, like there is on the US HP store. I was wondering, when will UK buyers be given such options for customising the specs of the Omen? Cos 256 GB hard drive isn't enough for me, and 16 GB memory would also be useful.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
JJLuvzU
Level 4
Level 4
93 92 3 34
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I don't believe that will be the direction..... I'd suggest to purchase your customized version from US HP.com.

"Appreicate a Kudo if you like my post or find it useful."
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation